king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
Elysium was brought to my attention today, and it's been perplexing me a bit. I don't know whether it's new or old. It seems to be a form of sex that isn't entirely unheard of but has recently been given a name to categorize certain sex acts. It's usually associated with bondage, which is probably another reason why I hadn't heard of it before, and it actually seems interesting.

Screenshot 2024-05-21 124738.png

There are a couple of definitions for Elysium, but what often comes up in each one is relaxation. In a nutshell, Elysium focuses on your senses. It is supposed to bring you to a euphoric state through simple brush strokes, slow bodywork, and bondage.

Elysium is a kink that starts off slow and maintains a gentle pace, creating a sensual experience. The only way to achieve this experience is by losing your sight and hearing, and being unable to move, which is where the bondage comes in. Unlike BDSM, which often involves rough ropes and cuffs, Elysium uses much softer bonds that add to the relaxation experience.

One of the biggest added amenities to Elysium is the prostate massage. I wasn't too keen on this before the community discussion about it, but combined with Elysium, it really seems like it can bring you to a state that you just can't achieve with regular providers. I'm still very much on the fence about this; it's not something I'd do regularly, but it's likely something I'd cross off the bucket list.

There are a number of providers who offer Elysium. The providers are mostly dominatrices, so you'll be entering a whole other world from the beginning.

My opinion on Elysium is that I'm always up to try something once. It seems almost like a natural drug you just have to try once to see if you like it, potentially opening up the floodgates to more experiences. I don't know if anyone has ever done anything like this, but some insight would be appreciated.

Back