king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
GNhL9t2XUAAgRXa.jpg
If Vrod is one thing, she's a provider that's constantly on the move. There isn't a time when you aren't seeing her on a plane or when she's in one city in the morning and another by mid-afternoon. Which is why if you catch her, you have to be on your toes unless she drops her tour dates, that is.

It's been some time since the last time Vrod dropped her tour dates. As I said, any other time, you'd have to be lucky and quick to book her in whatever city she may decide to visit. Although it was usually the same cities she visited over and over again: New York, Miami, Los Angeles, the trifecta of hobbyist-most-toured cities. She visited these cities not so much to tour but for her own enjoyment; seeing clients was really just an added incentive.

Now, it looks like we have an entire itinerary laid out for us. On the left, you can see Vrod visiting places like San Diego, North Carolina, Dallas, Houston, places she rarely touches ground on. So, if you've had that Vrod itch and see your area on this list, it'll be best to book her while you can. Last I checked, the rate for her was $2,000 for an hour.

Just a heads up, be prepared when booking Vrod. If you follow any of the posts in the community or her on social media in general, you'll understand what I mean. VRod doesn't play any games. Take caution in booking, because you really have no idea what can happen when you do. Stay safe, Pervs!

Back