PSA: All Reviews Are Welcome

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
Just a PSA for everyone: If you want to write a review, then by all means, write the review.

A few people have asked me if it would be okay to write a review about this provider or that provider. I'm letting everyone know now that it is absolutely okay to write a review about any provider you've seen. Some of us have this misconception that we only accept reviews about PS providers. This isn't true. While it’s nice to hear about PS providers, especially the ones we are all thinking about seeing, they are not the center of this forum. I, along with everyone in this forum, appreciate members taking the time to write reviews because you really don’t have to. It's your way of giving back to the community, and I will forever be grateful for that. Still, the hobby is more than just PS providers.

The forum is centered around the hobby in general. Even though PS providers are much more exclusive and easier to keep track of, they are not the center of the forum, even though they are for some. If you see a provider of any kind—any kind—and you want to write a review about them, do so. You don’t have to, but if you feel like it was an experience worth sharing, then by all means, share.

I know certain members might feel shy or embarrassed about sharing their experiences for fear of what others will say. We aren’t that type of forum. We aren’t going to criticize you for seeing a provider that doesn’t fit our standards because, statistically speaking, not every member here is going after the same PS provider. Every person here is different, whether they want to admit it or not. If they want to admit it, that’s fine. If they don’t want to admit it, that’s also fine. But there will be respect in the forum as a whole.

You want to critique? That’s fine. There’s such a thing as constructive feedback. You want to talk shit and be an asshole? Then do us all a favor and shut the fuck up! See? Simple.

So, reviews are for all, and none should feel embarrassed for writing one.

P.S. If you got some BBW reviews, write that shit. I like sexy ass BBWs too! :giggle:

Back