king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
Damn! it feels good to get a confirmation on a FMTY. This will be my very first FMTY and I can't wait to get the experience from the provider, but most of all what it feels like to have a provider all to yourself. Having a provider all for me is something I've always wanted. For sure it will be completely different then usual how to 90 minute dates I'm use to, always trying to get the most out of the time I'm with my providers even though they aren't watching the clock: mentally I am. I've always wanted to do this but at the same time I've always been a little scared to.

Booking a FMTY isn't the hard part, it's making sure the provider is entertained that spooks me the most. Sure you have the provider all to yourself yet you still have to keep that person happy and all around amused until time is up, this type of scenario gives me anxiety. Last I checked I don't even have anxiety. To keep a person entertained for hours and I don't give a shit what anyone says, there's no way you are screwing for multiple hours on end. Either the provider will need a break or you'll need a break, no matter how you look at it there will be time where you'll just be in the same room with each other existing.

Regardless of how I feel about FMTY I wasn't going to have fear stop me from living one of my dreams. This scares the shit outta me and I have no idea what will happen, yet I'm still excited for what's coming.

Just a heads up, I can't say who the provider is just yet. I'll let you guys know once I've seen them. Promise that for sure.