Elite Companion Spotlight: Carmen Vasquez

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
Some of the sexiest providers give off a sense of class that is a rarity amongst others. It's not something we see every day when looking for that one particular provider,F84p1DiWUAAeYvO.jpg but there's a difference between looking high class and actually being high class; Carmen Vasquez is obviously the latter.

Carmen has embodied herself in her career. While most providers are in sex work for a short time to fulfill immediate needs, Carmen entered this field with a focus on providing pleasure professionally. She's an intimacy coach, whether through sexual or emotional intimacy, making her a very skillful provider in my book. When Carmen isn't coaching, she's delivering light BDSM to clients who enjoy being tied up and shown another type of pleasure. In a manner of speaking, Carmen is a versatile beast; an elegant one.

It's not hard to see what makes booking Carmen so enticing. Her slightly tan skin, long black hair, and curvy body make you feel like you've hit the lottery just being in the same vicinity as her. Her 34G breasts also add to her already outstanding petite body.

You know Carmen is class when you see she's part of the very exclusive Club Curiosity. She's been seen with providers such as Amy Anderson, Carmen Starr, and Jenni Tay, making her duos circles something to inquire about.

As elegant and high class as Carmen is, her prices are some of the best I've seen for a provider of her status. A 90-minute rendezvous is $900, two hours is $1,200, and three hours is $1,600. Carmen also offers an hourly rate at $650, but it's for returning clients. She is very particular about how you'd like her to look and will take suggestions; just be ready to pay for any added arrangements.

Carmen is based in Chicago and doesn't seem to tour much, so you'll probably have to do a FMTY (Fly Me To You) or go and see her yourself. Best way to get in contact is through her website.

If you've seen Carmen or plan to book, be sure to drop a review so we know what to expect. Carmen seems to have a lack of reviews, which could be a possible policy she has. Either way, let us know if that's the case. Have fun, Pervs!

Carmen-Vasquez.com
@Carmen_Vas_23

Back