king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
Never worked so hard in looking for someone in my life. Ashley Alexander just might be the sexiest newcomer on PC's roster in some time, and I can barely find anything about her. Given her age and looks, you'd think a girl like Ashley would be all over the industry, but I guess some stars do fall through the cracks.

From what I could find, Ashley came into the industry at 18 only months after becoming a stripper. From what I can tell, Ashley's first scene was with Net Video, and since then, she's been featured in a steady stream of scenes. She's worked with Naughty America, Team Skeet, Deeper, and Bangbros. I've heard Ashley's Bang Bus scene showed off just how wild she can get when she's able to enjoy herself.

At some point, Ashley signed with Hussie Models, offering creampie, gangbang, and taboo scenes. Other than this, there's nothing else I can really find on Ashley. Given that she's at the age where studios look to throw women like her into a fetish, you'd think there would be more of her around. Ashley's scenes really do speak for themselves, and she's a definite shoo-in for New Starlet at the AVN Awards.

Regardless, Ashley is PC's newest provider. She's based out in Miami, and her hourly rate is $1,500. The rate seems right but at the same time wrong for someone like Ashley. She isn't exactly well known, but if you look at her scenes, you'd agree that we are getting offered a deal for seeing her.

If anyone has more information on Ashley, I'd appreciate it, and so would the community. Thanks in advance, Pervs!

@AshleyAlxander

Ashley Alexander10.jpg

Back