TruKait & Dan Dangler Providing?

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
Screenshot 2024-06-19 084055.png
This post has been on my mind throughout the night, and I'm just wondering if it is real or not. If it is, then that's great, but I'm leaning towards fake for a number of reasons and 🚩🚩.

It was just over a week ago that I posted about Dan Dangler advancing in her career. She was going from content creation to professional shoots, which I was hoping she'd start providing one day. I didn't know that day would be a week after my post. If this is real, I'm all for it, but like I said, there are certain things about this post that don't make sense.

First, Tru Kait is a well-known content creator who's been at the top of her game for a long time. She mostly shoots content with her husband but has also shot with other male creators. There is nothing even hinting this woman is a provider, and once more, this isn't even her real account.

I know some actresses use backup accounts for other prospects. Even when they do make these pages, the actress leaves their real page in the bio.

Second, using AOL. I didn't even know AOL was still a thing. I know some PS providers still use it, but they're the ones that have been in the hobby for quite a while and refuse to change it.

If this is fake, the one thing that keeps coming to my mind is: why would a scammer use the real Dan Dangler X handle? If you're a scammer, you can't be dumb enough to use these women's X handles and expect them not to respond. I've heard of dumb scammers, but nobody is this dumb.

If this is real, then that's great, and we just got two new added beauties to the roster, but so much about this is just off to me.