Sponsoring Provider tours

trystagency

Master member
Upgraded
OK so I have had some DM's about this recently so I figured I would try and once again explain how this works....I am going to use Cytherea (Tryst Agency) as the example because she offers this option and a lot of fans have taken advantage of it...So here it goes

Lets say you see that Cytherea (Tryst Agency) is touring your city and you want to spend time with her. You can offer to sponsor her trip to your city and this is what that would entail

You pay for her round trip airfare...and Her stay at the hotel during her trip to your city. Then at the end of her trip you get to spend an entire evening with her at no additional fee. This would include going to dinner, of a show or whatever your plans are for your evening together

Hotels need to be 4 star and above and flights don't NEED to be first class but in her case she does like the window seat.

1692972829125.png

This is why Sponsoring your providers trip is a great option. WE as an agency do not take credit cards so this offers you the option to go on Travelocity and book a flight and hotel together. Yes we would help you make this happen with Hotel advice and flight info.
You get to use your credit card..(earn some Rewards or Miles AND see someone you want to spend time with.

Not every girl is like Cytherea (Tryst Agency) and offering a complete overnight for this option. Some offer extended times or maybe toss in Anal or some other option not normally offered with regular GFE appointments.
The point is that you can in fact use your credit card to see someone there is just a process involved

Back