Sizi Sev Looking for Bookings

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
This was brought to my attention today and I couldn't help but look at it with irony with a hint of confusion.

Sizi Sev, a Los Angeles native, entered the adult industry in 2017 after accidental exposure on social media platforms like Periscope revealed her earning potential. This essay explores her distinctive journey, motivations, and aspirations. Sev as always been vocal about joining the industry for financial gain. Sizi Sev emphasizes the importance of maintaining personal control and not letting money dictate decisions.

Screenshot 2024-01-02 161241.png

Sizi Sev has built an impressive career, collaborating with esteemed studios and directors, showcasing her versatility and dedication in the industry. However, recent posts suggest a decline in professional bookings for her.

It's always disheartening to see an actress face challenges in securing bookings. While no one wishes ill upon others, seizing opportunities when they arise is a common practice. Supporting someone during a career transition can be an added incentive.

Surprisingly, I wasn't aware that Sev is also a provider. Had this been known earlier, her presence in the community might have gained attention more quickly.

Currently operating independently, there seem to be no reviews on Sev. As she is not yet associated with an agency, it's worth noting that her prices may be more reasonable at this stage. Before she potentially joins an agency, where rates might increase, if you're considering booking Sev, be sure to familiarize yourself with her contact requirements. Have fun Pervs!

Screenshot 2024-01-02 161351.png

15114916_002_a364.jpg