Rising Star: Sara Diamante

• Thread starter Deleted member 1607
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1607

Like all of us, I’m pretty selective when it comes to women. Every so often you see a performer and you are just blown away by her beauty and “special set of skills.” I recently discovered Italian star Sara Diamante and safe to say she is firmly on the short list of women that would bring me out of retirement. She’s like the Italian Abella Danger

IMG_8636.jpeg

Maybe our European members have heard of her but she has just a handful of mainstream scenes and some very high quality OF scenes. She’s also nominated at AVN for Best New International Starlet this year.

The best news is I think she provides (again maybe team Europe could chime in here). She had an email in her Twitter for a while promoting when she was coming to the states next year (LA and Miami). I hit it up to inquire and was told to text some other guy on whatsapp, maybe her booker, about meetups. At that point I stopped cause again I’m retired from the game and not really up for the chase like that

Anyways if anyone is interested or has info I’m sure there are some that would gladly like to hang out with Sara.

Links: https://link.me/sara.diamanteofficial
📧: [email protected]

IMG_8635.jpegIMG_8634.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: