Here for he Hobby Diversity

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
GJ5JvafaIAAyEUM.jpgI can't be the only one here loving the new talent that's been emerging in the adult community. More specifically, the diversity we have with Middle Eastern and South Asian performers. Over the years, if we were lucky, we got to see women like Priya Rai, Persia Pale, Janice Griffith, and several more. However, we've seen fewer of these ethnic backgrounds come to light recently, though more actresses have come forward, shooting some of the best scenes any of us have seen in years. As the client I am, after seeing all these great scenes, I'm counting down the days until we can see them ourselves.

Some who've stood out the most to me are Luna Baby, Aaliyah Yasin, and Yasmina Khan. All three women are bringing a force with them as they show that Middle Eastern and South Asian actresses are in the adult industry and are here to get you off as much as they can.

Aaliyah Yasin is a British Pakistani Muslim who's been making some big waves in the UK adult industry. So much so that we can hear it all the way over here in the States, as she'll be debuting her first scene with Brazzers soon. Right now, Aaliyah has one of the most popular OnlyFans accounts in the UK. What started as simple foot fetish content has flourished into well-made B/G scenes along with G/G scenes with her BFF Yasmina Khan.
GMfdwXJWMAAcklC.jpg

Yasmina has been making some real strides herself. Not only has she been nominated for "Female Performer of the Year," but she's also being nominated for "Female Content Creator of the Year" for the SNAP Awards. Yasmina is a British Bangladeshi PS also located in the UK. She started off as an Instagram model, then became an OnlyFans creator, and has now leveled up to a professional adult actress. Yasmina has a huge following in the UK and will undoubtedly have an even bigger one after the Brazzers scene releases with her BFF Aaliyah Yasin.

GGxl4reWUAABagY.jpgLuna Baby just might be the biggest Middle Eastern star here in the States yet. She's a Persian beauty who's based right here in the States. I wouldn't call her new in the industry, but I wouldn't say she has any mileage on her either. Right now, she's signed with Hussie Models and is nominated for "Rising Social Media Star" by the XBIZ Awards. Unlike Yasmina and Aaliyah, Luna is available to be booked through @trystagency. So if you haven't seen her yet, it would be best to take a look.

Even though Yasmina and Aaliyah aren't providers, there's no telling what the future may bring. All three women are extremely talented actresses, and if they play their cards right in the industry, they could be Hall of Famers one day. It's so rare to see that type of talent. Diversity in the adult industry isn't very divers whether that's female or male talent. It will be very refreshing and encouraging to see more men and women of middle eastern and South Asian decent make an appearance. If not for the industry, then for the hobby.

X: @Aaliyah_Yasin
X: @BengaliGoddess
X: @LunaBaby_XXX

Back