Ranch Worth Provider Visits: Sarah Vandella

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
16811476_008_c87f.jpgYou know, I've been thinking about why some providers in the adult industry prefer to stay put in certain areas instead of touring like others. It finally clicked for me, and I realized that some providers just love the comfort and peace of being on their home turf, without the worry of law enforcement showing up at their door. That's the vibe I get from the legendary adult actress Sarah Vandella.

Sarah is a true New Yorker, and you can spot another New Yorker from a mile away. She got her start in the industry like many do, through stripping. But before that, she was just your regular, everyday worker in a mundane secretary job. Then, one day, she decided to leave it all behind and work in a sex shop. That experience unleashed the sexuality in Sarah, and we all appreciate that in her scenes. It piqued her curiosity, and that's when she decided to explore more of it. When people think of actresses entering the industry, they might not immediately think of them becoming providers, but it does happen. Connie Perignon might have a different take on it, though.

Sarah spent some time working at Sheri's Ranch and got mentored by Carmella Bing, a fellow provider. Within weeks, Sarah took the plunge and shot her first scene. Her career soared for years as she piled up nominations for "Best Supporting Actress" in 2019 and clinched the "MILF of the Year" title seven times in a row. Sarah had a knack for making her scenes both enjoyable and steamy, giving us exactly what we craved, often without us even realizing it. So, when the news broke that she's a provider, it felt like a dream come true for her fans.

Now, it's pretty well-known that Sarah provides her services in Nevada. If you didn't know that already, just check out her social media, and it'll spill the beans on everything you need to know, including where and when she'll be available.

Speaking of which, Sarah will be at the Mustang Ranch for the next three months. Dates to mark, September 19th to October 3rd, then again from October 19th to November 2nd, and finally, she'll be there from December 12th through to January 2nd. For pricing details, be sure to visit the ranch itself. Enjoy your time if you decide to pay her a visit!

X: @MsSarahVandella