Possible Leah Michelle Return

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
GNJGeAZWMAAlQ43.jpgI will never be one to wish bad on another person. I wish for everyone to achieve their goals and enjoy themselves for however long then can until they're taken in another direction. The breakout star, Leah Michelle, took her life in a different direction and sadly the industry wasn't a part of that, however, it looks like Leah maybe planning a return.

I'm going to be honest, when Leah left the industry I was depressed for a minute, because I really wanted to book an experience with her. I had heard she was great and from what you see from her scenes Leah doesn't disappoint. Then she decided to leave the industry and focus on her personal life. She left completely only keeping her Onlyfans and Fansly. I get it, I lost my chance at booking and had to chalk that up to being late to the party; it happens every day. So to hear she might be returning both saddens and excites me.

If you follow Leah on social media, then you know what transpired in her personal life to make her want to return to the industry. I say want to return, because this could all be a brash decision that will most likely be over turn when she has more clarity. Still, I'll be waiting for @trystagency to possible pick her back up. I'll be first in line to book.

I know originally she left providing, because morons we're trying to book her through Onlyfans. Lets hope that was just a small part of a bigger reason. For more information on Leah you can find everything here.