Nicole Aniston Breasts There and Back Again

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
So many of us had so much to say when Nicole Aniston got her breasts removed. Giving our opinions when none were asked for, but being the horny bastards we are, we can't help it. Our opinions don't really matter to each other, least of all to the person we're all talking about. Still, it does make for great conversation, and your pervy opinions are always interesting.

When Nicole got her breasts reduced, God knows how many of us had an opinion on the matter. Nicole is one of the most attractive actresses and providers, so to get her breasts reduced is blasphemy to some. I did have an opinion on the matter, though whether Nicole had bigger breasts or not didn't really faze me. There's something about her natural beauty mixed with unbelievable sex appeal that draws out the part of me that wants to act out one of her scenes; big breasts or not. Although, with her new breasts, I'm not complaining.

Nicole has had them for a little while now. Her breasts aren't as big as they once were, but they look amazing and are well proportioned to her frame. I know this will make a lot of us very happy since some of us believed she needed her breasts bigger. Regardless of what was on her chest, I still think Nicole can bring excitement to any session.

GN_CkF_aAAAPwgu.jpgGQZPrtNaIAIbSuU.jpg

Back