More Maddy O'Reilly Scenes, Less Time to Book

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
Retirement and comebacks in the industry are always hit or miss for me. Many great providers are calling it quits, while some are making grand returns. I didn't think anything could top the return of Eva Angelina, but when a firecracker like Maddy O'Reilly pops back onto the scene, it's hard not to notice.

I've always been a huge fan of Maddy's. From day one, I followed her career as she moved from one production studio to another, doing some of the most daring scenes you can imagine. Her scene for Pervy City still stands out in my mind as one of her dirtiest. While it may be just a persona, Maddy is known to bring that same energy into her real life.

F5s3JRRboAEzRH_.jpg
A few years back, before Maddy left the industry, she started a campaign called #NoFacials, advocating against wasting jizz. Contrary to some misconceptions, it wasn't about her disliking facials but rather her preference for swallowing instead. Fuck!!!! That's hot. 😁

From 2011 through 2020, Maddy was a prominent figure in the industry. As her career progressed, it became clear she was slowly moving away from the spotlight. So, when she decided to retire, it wasn't a surprise to her fans. Like many others, Maddy left because of the COVID-19 pandemic, which made shooting difficult. Now that the world is reopening and production is in full swing, Maddy is ready to return to the industry.

Although Maddy could do just fine with her OnlyFans, it's said she missed the energy of professional scenes—the lights and the production quality drew her back. However, even during her time away, Maddy continued providing, whether at home or on tour. With her return to professional shoots, this might change.

Maddy always put her all into her scenes. Winning two AVN awards—Best Solo Sex Scene for "Not Wizard of Oz XXX" and Best Butt in 2014—is no small feat. This makes me think her time might now be split between providing and her career, or she could focus entirely on her career. There's no telling what will happen as Maddy's career picks up again, but if you haven't booked her yet, now might be the time. I don't like leaving things to chance, and if there's a chance I could miss out on seeing my all-time favorite, I'd make sure to do it before it's too late.

Maddy is currently based in Raleigh, North Dakota, and she'll be touring Los Angeles from June 9th to 20th. No doubt she'll be shooting while she's there.

If you've seen Maddy or plan on seeing her, be sure to drop a review so others know what to expect. Have fun Pervs!

@MaddyOreillyxxx

Back