Mia Molotov Now on AIA

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
Well, this is a pleasant surprise if I've ever heard one. When you were only able to find Mia Molotov in one specific place, as far as I know, you're now able to find her on AIA as well as PC.

This came as a surprise to me because I thought Mia had stepped away from providing. You very rarely saw her on Eros or any other directory, and I don't remember the last time she toured anywhere. Mia was a provider you saw on directories every week at one point, but when you go from appearing every week to being gone for months, one's mind tends to wonder.

Mia got her start after being noticed on OnlyFans. Her Casting Couch debut gave her a lot of attention from her fans and studios. Being so young in the industry, the potential for Mia is almost limitless. As an open sex worker pursuing a career in the industry, Mia is different from many other content models looking to make a name for themselves in the industry only to take their fans back to their platform.

The rate for Mia on PC is $1,500. I'm assuming you'll get the same rate on AIA. Like I said, I haven't seen her touring, so you'll probably have to go to Las Vegas to see her. From what I've heard of the reviews, it makes sense why a popular PS like Mia is only $1,500. You'd expect her to be at least a little more than the average rate, but with so few positive reviews, you can see why her rate is the way it is. Here's a post for reference.

F0iOP1taQAAYKd8.jpg

Back