Mellanie Monroe & Hailee Luv Offering Duos

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
FzGhQ9yaEAAkpod.jpg
EjhYvjRVgAAEo-i.jpg
I have never known Mellanie to be particularly keen on duos. At least, she has never promoted herself as being part of them. Usually, you would need to catch her and arrange a duo yourself. However, this time it seems Mellanie is teaming up with her friend Hailee Love for a memorable duo experience in Las Vegas.

Mellanie Monroe is a well-known figure in the industry. Many of us recognize her from the fantastic scenes she has created over the years. She's showcased her incredible blowjob skills and what a PAWG (Phat Ass White Girl) can do when equipped with the right tools. However, others also associate her with the frequent scams she has been known to pull off. Numerous clients have come forward, stating they sent deposits, but then never heard from her again. In short, Mellanie boasts an amazing PAWG body, but her reputation within the hobby isn't the best.

Hailee is a content creator who seems to be under Mellanie's guidance. I'm not sure if you would label Hailee as a PAWG, but her posterior is shaped like a peach, tempting you to take a bite as soon as it comes into your view. She's one of AIA's newest models and is relatively new in the hobby. This means you won't find any reviews about her just yet.

Twitter: @The_HaileeLove

Both providers are based in Las Vegas and were actively available last night. If you're interested in booking the duo, you can contact Mellanie directly via her email, which can be found on the EA-List. It's wise to approach this potential arrangement with caution. As mentioned before, Mellanie does have a history, and whether she has moved past that phase in her life or not, it's best not to pay a deposit without careful consideration.

Additionally, a heads-up for those in Houston – both providers will be offering duos on September 21st and 22nd. Mark those calendars.

Back