king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
Luci Power is in New York, and we should be talking about it. The hardcore, tattooed, well-built beauty that is Luci Power is here, and it deserves more attention. I expect better from us.

I might be overrating, but Luci is a pretty big deal. It's not every day that an Australian-based provider shows up in the States. We might see Aubrey Black or Muscle Barbie once in a blue moon, but with them visiting less frequently, it only proves how much of a gem Luci is when she’s here.

Luci looks as stunning as ever with her professional physique. Since the start of the year, she has been ramping up her content creation, dropping some of the best scenes you can find on OnlyFans. Even though I'm not a fan of the platform, her content gives a full view of what to expect, and trust me, it's something you just have to see in person.

As far as I can tell, Luci has been in New York since the 22nd. She'll be here until the 26th of May. You can check her Slixa profile for confirmation. With no set departure date from country, it would be in our best interests to book while we can. I'd do the same, but my dumbass already spent my money on another provider. There’s always next time.

For more information on Luci you can read here.

If you see Luci or plan on seeing her, be sure to drop a review. Have fun, Pervs!

GNObhnbXwAAm5WC.jpg

Back