Lily Jade Popularity Just Might Rise

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
I first noticed Lily Jade when she shot with Passion. The scene was straightforward, but her unique look is what really pulled me in. She's very slender, and even though18550_lillyjade_35.jpg that isn't anything new in the industry, Lily has the height to match. Standing at 6 feet tall, Lily stands above more than a couple of actresses who all have the same traits that blend them into a crowd. Although, with Lily's unique look, I didn't see her in too many scenes. With her being a provider with not much to go on, I couldn't make heads or tails if she'd be worth her rate.

Via X (formerly Twitter), Lily let us know why we weren't seeing more of her. It seems like her agency wasn't doing a good job of booking her professional shoots, basically using her potential for small studios even though she's ready for the big ones. It doesn't look like she'll be dealing with that agency anymore. There's another lined up to pick up Lily, and with that will come bigger studios and eventually more popularity. We all know what comes after popularity when you're a provider in the industry: a possible rate hike.

I'd assume Lily's rate for the time being is average. I'll give it by the end of the year—with all these new moves she's making, Lily's price will at least be hiked up an extra $200-$300. We don't get actresses who are serious about the industry much anymore, so when we get the ones who are, they always seem to make it.

Right now, Lily's based in Seattle. There's a strong chance she'll be visiting Los Angeles soon, so the clients there will have a chance to experience what she has to offer. You can go through TA if you want to book.

@LillyJade420

Back