Last Tour Before Connie Perignon Europe Tour/LA Move

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Screenshot_20230611_093353_Instagram.jpgConnie Perignon is making some major moves and entering a new chapter of her life. A couple of months ago, I shared Connie's plans on the forum, and I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical. We're all familiar with providers who make grand announcements about their lives, only to postpone or seek attention. But this time, it seems different. Connie has laid out a clear timetable and is determined to follow through.

Before she embarks on her European adventure, Connie is going on her final tour. Initially, it was believed she would only be overseas for a month, but it seems she's extending her stay. In August, Connie will bid farewell to the U.S and become a full-time resident of the city of angels, Los Angeles. It's a logical move considering her dedication to the adult industry, and being in the heart of its thriving scene will undoubtedly benefit her career.

If you're smart, you'll book a session with Connie before she heads to Europe. This is especially true for those in New York, as Connie's presence there will be less frequent once she relocates. While there's a possibility she'll continue touring the city, it won't be as convenient as before. So seize the opportunity to experience Connie's remarkable skills and charisma while you still can. Here are the last dates for Connie's tour. She's in New York now and will be until the 16th of June. Do with this info as you will.