Kristi Kream Los Angeles Visit After 27 Years

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
When the moon shoots around the sun, it's something you have to write about. For me, that's the equivalent of @kristikream being in Los Angeles right now. This is a rare occurrence since Kristi usually provides services outside of Florida, and Los Angeles is pretty far from home.

Kristi is a PS with an amazing body and career. When she isn't providing, she's living her best life at swingers parties and creating content with some of the biggest names in the industry. Names like Naomi Foxx, Holly HotWife, and Mandy Rhea have all graced the same space as Kristi, creating some real magic. Lately, Kristi has been focusing on her content creation, but she still shows a lot of love to providing.

Kristi hasn't been to Los Angeles in 27 years, so you can see why I'm a little excited. With this visit to the West Coast, there should be an East Coast tour in the near future because, at this point, I'd even sponsor a tour. Truly the MYLF of my dreams.

I have no idea what this trip to Los Angeles could entail. Kristi could be returning to shooting professionally or just taking some time to soak up the sun in a different setting. Either way, you'd be crazy not to book if she's in your area.

For more information on Kristi Kream, you can check out her interview here along with her rates and how to contact her. Have fun Pervs!

GLZ_7qgXQAA-587.jpg

Back