king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
For over a year, Jewels Jade has been providing strongly in the hobby. At one time, she didn't want to be associated with the hobby at all, even though she worked in it, but times have obviously changed. One day you aren't associated with the site, and the next there's a strong possibility of filming a session.

Jewels is starting a series on her OnlyFans platform, a "fuck a fan" series. If you've seen some of Jewels' last professional scenes, she shot with a studio called POVTrain where 5 lucky fans were able to enjoy their time with her. It was there I should have known there was a chance that Jewels provided, but I was still very new to the hobby, so I didn't put two and two together.

Anyway, with Jewels starting this new series, this opens up the very strong possibility that filming is on the table. When asking, it's obvious as the client you might have to pay extra, and with Jewels, there is no maybe—you'll be paying extra.

If you're interested, Jewels already has some dates out for the coming month. She'll be in Detroit July 7th to the 8th, then Chicago the 9th through the 10th, and finally New York August 1st to the 5th. New York is getting some serious love there.

If you've seen or plan on seeing Jewels, be sure to drop a review so we know what to expect. Have fun, pervs!

@JewelsJadeMedia

GPBA6z1bcAExgUF.jpg

Back