I Knew, but I Didn't Know: Shainarae Loveliest

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
GLNuY_YbYAABhnh.jpgI've scoured this woman's social media like a fine-tooth comb through a black woman's hair. For those who didn't catch the analogy, that means continuously and constantly. Never once did I come across anything about the bodacious Shainarae Loveliest providing.

Shainarae could be classified in the same category as an OnlyFans provider, but that seems too limiting for her. Let's go with Instagram model; this seems to give her the props she deserves and then some. As I mentioned, Shainarae is someone I've always assumed provided, but never had anything concrete to confirm it.

Like most in Shainarae's position, she's an entrepreneur by trade. OnlyFans, social media influencer, cosplayer—Shainarae has crafted her life through the content she shares on a variety of platforms, and it's evident why. She initially started out simply cosplaying back in 2018, and everything blossomed from there as she took her very curvaceous body to the next level with more adult content.

I mean, when you're walking around with measurements like 38-32-51, it's going to be hard not to draw attention from every direction.

As of now, Shainarae is shouting from the rooftops that she provides. It wasn't always like this, since like many other Instagram models, you had to go through a friend of a friend just to possibly book her. But I'm glad she's making it easier with just a few clicks and an email address. Also, if you notice, she's friends with Sofia Vivana, a very well-known provider, and Thunddaa859. I have no idea if Thunddaa is providing, since she's mentioned several times that she isn't, but it wouldn't hurt to ask in an email.

Shainarae will be in New York next weekend for an undetermined amount of time, but then she'll be in Tampa with Sofia and Thundra from May 14th through the 20th.

If you find out what Shainarae or if possible Thunddaa's rates are make sure to drop them in the comments. Have fun Pervs!

X: @ShadyShainarae
X: @Thunddaa