For OF Clients: Lina Love

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
I might have just fallen in love at first sight with this one. Strangely enough, her name happens to be Lina Love. While this segment is called "For OF Clients," Lina only has a Fansly, so you'll have to bear with me.

Lina is a very cute 19-year-old who's quickly making a name for herself in the content world. She only creates and posts her content on Fansly, but if you visit her platform, you won’t find much there. It seems Lina is positioning herself more as someone to collaborate with rather than creating her own content. This approach is new to me, but then again, I’m not part of the content creation world. I’m more interested in what Lina does outside of shooting scenes.

Right away you can see what makes Lina easy on the eyes. She has a nice set of ladies that look as if they could be enhanced, because if they aren't that makes them all the better. A nice round peach of a bottom that you want to see in just about ever position. In short, Lina might have the perfect body.

It's obvious that Lina is still fresh in the industry. Her rates are quite average: an hour with Lina is $700, two hours is $1,200, and $1,900 for three hours. What makes Lina unique is that she offers nude maid services if you book her for an outcall. I haven’t heard of a provider doing this in a long time, so part of me thinks this might be a little kink of Lina's.

Lina is based in Tampa Bay and, from what I can see, doesn’t tour much. According to her X (formerly Twitter), she is supposedly set to shoot with some big studios soon. So it would be smart to act quickly. Lina is definitely someone you want to see before popularity catches up with her—once that happens, it could be too late. Have fun, Pervs!

@XoXobabeLinaa

F9EpYlXWYAEYkC-.jpg

Back