Elite Companion Spotlight: Sara Charles

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
I thought I knew every gem in New York, but it seems some still escape my eye. Sara Charles appears to be a high-class companion who has built a brand for herself that not many providers manage to achieve when they first start. From what I've heard and read, Sara might be the provider all clients, especially newbies, need to see.

For a provider like Sara, there isn't much to tell. She’s more of the “show, don’t tell” type, which seems to help her brand as clients have to book her to truly understand what type of person she is. She shares little tidbits about herself on her official website, just enough to pique your interest. Sara mentions her favorite music, what excites her, and what she enjoys, but these snippets don’t reveal much about who she is. This only adds to the allure Sara creates, and as a client, I find that very intriguing.

Like many women, Sara doesn’t disclose her age. She does tell us she’s a nice 5'7" with well-proportioned hips and an even nicer bust. She also mentions having a shoe fetish, which seems important to her.

Reviews speak of Sara being a great time, offering an excellent GFE (Girlfriend Experience) while providing an intense encounter that leaves you wanting more. Sara is noted for being very attractive in person while also being sexually aggressive in her sessions. By definition, she’s what you’d call a “sexy librarian”—interesting at first glance but with a hidden, intense sexual energy waiting to be unleashed.

As extravagant as Sara is, you might expect her rates to be higher than most; you'd be wrong. I initially thought she’d be well over the average price for a companion of her prowess, but she is priced reasonably. Sara doesn’t have an hourly rate; she starts with 90-minute sessions. I could list the rates, but suffice it to say you won’t be paying anything over $2,000 until you’ve booked an overnight. Even then, seeing Sara for four hours is exactly $2,000.

Sara is based in upstate New York but tours both domestically and internationally, so European clients should keep an eye out for her.

If you've seen or plan on seeing Sara, be sure to drop a review so we know what to expect. Have fun, Pervs!

@SaraCharlesNY

GQrlFrQWIAEa4Wl.jpg

Back