Demi Stura Anal Virginity Gone.....GREEK??

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
So, I had to do some searching today to find any kind of anal featuring Demi Sutra. I only searched, because I knew prior before this scene she did some kind of anal content which I was correct about, but none of it was with a co-star. She really only used toys and if she did do anal prior to this it was most likely off screen.

That being said, I'm glad Demi was able to lose her anal virginity (on screen) and I hope the scene is a big hit for her. I on the other hand will probably never see the scene since I'm more interested in the GREEK that might be possible now that, well we know it's possible. No doubt it will take awhile before anyone experiences GREEK with Demi since it took her time to do it on camera, but the fact the option is there makes it so enticing.

Demi has amazing reviews as a provider. She not only makes you feel like you're on top of the world before being intimate, but once you are it's as if you're fucking a demon and her scenes become extremely underrated.

I just hope GREEK becomes accessible to us in the near future. That doesn't mean you pervs go running to her asking about it. Demi will let us know when she's readyn to share her gift with the world.

Back