BBW Provider Watch: Karla Lane

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
So, I've been a longtime follower of Karla Lane, and let me tell you, my admiration for her goes way back. I first stumbled upon Karla during one of Sovereign Syre's interviews on her ManyVids account a couple of years ago. What drew me in initially was Karla's super bubbly and confident personality, and after checking out a couple of her scenes, I was completely hooked. Fast forward to today, and Karla is providing her services, making me as happy as a kid with a cupcake.

Karla's journey in the industry began in 2005 when some friends at a strip club gave her a number to call. The very next day, Karla was shooting her first adult film, and the rest, as they say, is history - quite literally. As a BBW actress, Karla boasts a massive fanbase in the States, and her work has even reached the shores of Europe. With a whopping 600+ scenes under her belt, Karla has earned nominations for BBW Fan Fest Awards and BBW Performer of the Year in 2012 and 2013. She's collaborated with well-known productions like Lethal Hardcore, Devils Film, Sensational Video, and, of course, Plumper Pass.

Karla's standout moment came in a Shape of Beauty movie for Adult Time, where she shot her first BBW mainstream group sex scene. Fans were left wondering what was improvised and what was choreographed, but none of that mattered because the scene remains one of Karla's best works to this day.

When she's not busy making movies with her impressive 38F assets, Karla is all about spreading body positivity and debunking misconceptions about BBWs in the industry.

Apparently, her BBBJs in her sessions are just as impressive as her scenes - and if you haven't seen her BJ skills, you're missing out. She's a true enthusiast when it comes to giving a good BJ in the sloppiest, most satisfying way possible. And if you're into doggy , you'll get a fantastic view of her ample assets as you take her from behind. She enjoys it too. Plus, rumor has it that if Karla really likes you, you might even get some LFK - and we all know how rare that can be.

If you're keen to meet Karla in person, she's based in Los Angeles and can be reached through @trystagency. And the best part? Her going rate is pretty much in line with the average PS rate, which is a total steal, especially considering Karla's jaw-dropping BJ skills. Have fun Pervs!

X: @KarlaXXXLane

Back