Aubrey Bitoni Touring Soon

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
53193139_016_3586.jpg
Audrey Bitoni is one of the PSs from back in the late to early 2010s who I thought would never provide. I don't know what it was, but when you look at Audrey's scenes and the way she carried herself back in the day you'd think she was to good to provide; thank god I was wrong. Audrey has been providing for awhile now though she hasn't been on tour as of late mainly sticking to Los Angeles though now Ads have been seen, she most likely has been seeing a small clientele. Seems like that's over now, Audrey is going on tour again soon and is looking for cities to tour in right now.

Now, for what I've heard Aubrey is a damn good time and if you're a fan you'll really want to check her off your list. The other side of seeing Audrey, is you get to see her but you'll also have to walk pass her boyfriend in the lobby of the hotel. I know some clients don't have a problem with that while others find that arrangement slightly cringe worthy. I'm not a fan so that's on you guys to decide.

Anyway, If you're trying to see Aubrey then you can use these emails. Mind you, these emails aren't verified by EA so you'll be taking a chance. Have fun!

Email #1: [email protected]

Email #2: [email protected]