Amber Summer Soon to Offer GREEK?

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
Summer is ending, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still get some late surprises to this hot weather. One big surprise is Amber Summer herself going into anal training.

Screenshot 2023-09-01 170049.png

For those who haven't had the pleasure of meeting Amber yet, she's a petite dynamo who's gained quite a reputation for her ability to handle some seriously big action. Now, that might not sound too extraordinary, but when you're as small as Amber, it's nothing short of impressive. So, when I saw Amber announce that she was diving into some anal training, I couldn't have been happier - not just for her, but for all of us, really.

With this new addition to Amber's repertoire, we can hope that clients will soon get to experience this new dimension. Now, I know we might have to exercise some patience because she's just started her training, and shooting an anal scene takes a bit more time to prepare. But if luck is on our side, we might just get a taste of it sometime next year. Fingers crossed!

By the way, Amber is on the menu for $1500, but do keep in mind that there might be an additional fee when she's offering GREEK.

99477786_051_b756.jpg

Back