A Little Bit of Tanya Tehanna

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Okay...... Here me out.

I know we all have our preferences in what we find attractive. What one person might like, another might not. I've understood this since the day it all started for me. However, my curiosity is something that still drives me to this day, and it might just be the thing that gets me in trouble. That being said, I need to know if any of you other curious folks have heard anything about Tanya Tehanna.

Tanya is a pretty big OnlyFans creator and social media star. She started out by making little comedy shorts on TikTok to promote her brand (see what I did there? Lol.) Eventually, her fans migrated over to her OnlyFans platform, essentially making her career in sex work. Tanya also makes music and maintains her social platforms, though she's primarily known for her amateur content.

She's done some scenes similar to Bang Bus, but I think that's the most professional work she's done. I'm only putting this out there because I'm curious, and I'm trying to check this off my list. I could have done this already, but Tanya seems a lot more fun than what I'm finding out there. I've DMed her on all social media platforms and got nothing back, but one thing that defines a hobbyist is checking all the boxes before giving up. If you've heard anything, let me know pervs!

IG: @FunsizeHanna
X: @TanyateaHanna

FoyZtzwWcAA903v.jpg