What's our Limit.......

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
After seeing an intriguing question from @shion yesterday, it got me thinking. He asked, "Considering her rap sheet, do you think any provider would see a client with a similar rap sheet once they've done the background check?" The question related to a post about 80's adult actress Phyllisha Anne and how booking her could lead to trouble down the road. The obvious answer seems to be no, but in reality, providers have seen clients for far less. However, that wasn't what was bothering me.

We already know that providers won't see clients with certain backgrounds after conducting a background check. For instance, Phyllisha has felonies dating back to 2007, yet people are still booking her to this day. Building off @shion's question, providers obviously have their limits; do we?

If a provider were to see the exact same rap sheet on a client's background, there's no question they would not see them. They'd likely view it as too risky, with their safety potentially in jeopardy. Yet, for some of us, seeing it is just another day of booking a provider. Everyone has the right to book who they want, whether they are a client or a booker, but it might be fair to say that providers might be making better decisions than clients.

Now, we don't have access to the same background checking software that they do, and even if we did, searching for a name that changes once or twice a year is challenging. However, we do have access to certain communities that provide us with information. Despite this, some of us still feel the need to book these providers, even though there's a risk.

It could just be me, but I really don't see the need to risk being in a situation that could escalate rapidly. I understand that we all walk into these situations anyway, but if I can reduce the chances, why not?

Back