Teenie Babrie Now Touring

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
Not to long ago I wrote about the Bunny Ranch losing some of it's best girls. There was some kind of management issue happening at the brothel, but for whatever reason about five or so girls left. It looks like they may have lost another. Teenie Barbie still seen on the Bunny Ranch website might have walked out with her brothel sisters.

I've spoke on Teenie before, she's a small 4"9' beauty who maybe ways 100lbs soaking wet. Teenie took a break from being a legal courtesan for awhile for personal reasons and upon her return she jumps right into a tour. This isn't so much a big deal to some, but for anyone who knows it's rare to see a legal provider tour outside of Nevada. Hell, even outside they brothel house.

At the moment, Teenie is finishing up a tour in Colorado and will probably be returning to Nevada. The fact that you're actually able to book a provider like Teenie away from the brothel without having to pay brothel prices is something to be amazed at. She's very much ready to tour and ready for a FMTY whenever the need will arise. The deposit is right on point, but the flight my scare some of you. It's scaring me a little bit.

For more information on Teenie you can find it here and you can also find her email on the EA-List. Have fun, Pervs!

Fy2CRRnaAAA9Bzo.jpg