STDs are Going Up

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
Upon my research this morning I came upon an article that readied as something of disbelief, but when you do your own research you see the original was right on the money. It seems that STDs are on the rise once again and it looks like it’s only going to get worse. Syphilis, among others, seem to be the prime STD that’s on the rise and for a community like ours; I’d think this is extremely important.
For those that don’t know but should know, Syphilis is an STD that isn’t exactly fatal but causes a lot of discomfort if unchecked. Starts off with a sore, then a rash, and finally hitting your internal organs after sometime. Like most STDs syphilis is spread by having in protected sex, which for EA who’s members have it frequently is something to think about.
It’s very simple, with the rise of STDs it might be a much safer bet to use a condom during those meet ups. I understand that going bare is the best thing in our hobby and nothing compares to it, but I don’t think an hour of bareback is worth a life threatening disease. If you are going bare then be smart, make sure the provider has an up-to-date test, don’t let the head in your pants do the thinking for you since it’s pretty damn bias.

Back