Sara Jay - Review

theeaglekid

Price: £1200 ($1500) for 1 hour (Deposit of £200 required + references or verification)

Services: DFK, BBBJ, Rimming (giving), Foot play, Doggie, Mish, CG, RCG, MSOG, HJ, COB, Selfies.

Comms: Set up via email with her assistant, Nina

Initial meet: No direct contact with her, but email contact with her assistant. was running a few minutes minutes late, but eventually received instructions and made my way up with some video instructions.
It was small boutique hotel and the video instructions were helpful, otherwise would have been very difficult to navigate. Opened the door and there was she in person after three failed attempts and about 15 years since i laid eyes on her virtually and let out a lot seed.
Opened the door to an incredibly small room and she was wearing a short tight fitting blue dress which shaped her assets nicely. She was not facially WOW at all, however instantly recognisable and with curly hair (her current look) to tow. Greeted with a hug and kiss and paperwork sorted.
started off with a bit of small talk for a minute or so about her time in London and how many times we have had to reschedule (3rd time lucky). I did feel slightly overwhelmed at meeting her to be frankly honest.

The session: quickly moved onto DFK and was feeling her up. took of her dress and a nice blue lingerie was revealed. Then came off the bra and I realised she had a breast reduction, as per the scarring that was visible. none the less, still play with them for a bit and she wanted to move to give a BJ, so I took my clothes off until my boxer with a boner popping.
However, I asked to give the favour first. Off came the remainder, and i dived into her pussy and ass, which was perfectly clean (massive thing for me personally). Then made my way to her feet (she advised she needed a pedicure and slight maintaince, but it was suitable for my needs) and spent a good few minutes feeling them out and her rubbing her soles all over my face.
Spent about 5 minutes going between her tits, ass, pussy and feet with my tongue, while she was making all the right noises. I was about to be overwhelmed and about to finish off, so eased of bit and took a couple minutes break, and just done some DFK.
Asked her to turn around and come to the edge of the bed - so i can go at her ass and feet again. The room being so small, I smacked my leg against the wall. None the less, dived into ass while she encouraged it more by shoving my face into it. Then made my way to her feet and again started getting a bit toothy with her heels, and was told to go easy.
I was super hard now, but very sensitive. So eased for a minute, and then she proceeded to blow me, while on all fours on the and me standing. After a few back and forths, I was ready to explode which i communicated, and then unleashed about 2 weeks worth onto her tits. felt like a weight off my shoulders. She then cleaned me up and we jumped into bed to get talking.

Spoke to her about her recent European trip, STI outbreaks, industry past and present, and fanboys (she had many encounters with screaming fanboys in London and abroad).

Round 2 began with her sitting on my face which turned into a 69, and I must admit, she has given me the BJ over any provider I have met. Almost feels as though my soul is sucked away with her technique. We then went onto to doggie and what a sight to behold of her ass jiggling as I pound her. I had some troubles initially to be able to doggie, given my size is lower than the normal, but she accomodated very well. went at that for a minutes and stopped a couple times when i was close and rimmed her.
We switched cow girl and we took turns of me thrusting and her grinding (all with the right moan levels), and i was sucking her tits occasionally during that. turned for a quick RCG, which was nice to see the bounce, but we did not stay there too long. final position was mish and I was thrusting as hard I could, stopped to catch my breath/not finish and play with her feet, after a few minutes, I was ready to finish. She insructed me to cum all over her body, but I just could not finish for some reason. Then she lay me down and started giving a BJ and HJ and eventually led me to finishing on her tits and stomach.
She done some technique which made me shudder after the release, and it was one of the most intense feelings I have ever felt. Had minor cramp along side that and I was well and truly spent. She cleaned me up and we got chatting for a while about what I do, where to go if i go to the states and what to eat out there in specific states. Our time was coming to an end and we ran over by about 15 minutes.
Took a few selfies with her and on my way I went. Amazing time overall!

Neutral
- Tit reduction and scarring (did not bother me, but did surprise me)
- clothing request not fulfileld (but she was travelling light)
- No manicure, and fading pedicure (not chipped, but fading)

Negatives
- Exceptionally small room - could just about stand up
- Could not even hang clothes properly, so had to put part of it on the floor

Last edited:
Back