Review of Karla Kush

So I had noticed last month Karla had posted on her twitter that she was in the Hartford area. I sent an email and got the info for a booking. 
It was a little bit of a drive but she has been a favorite of mine for a long time so it was worth it. 
She is outcall only which worked out since I was gonna stay overnight anyhow. She arrived a little bit late but only about 10 mins. Let me tell you that she looks better in person than she does in her pictures. She was dressed casual but so damn sexy.
Took care of the formalities and i asked her if I could DATY as I have always loved the way her pussy looks. I worshiped that beautiful pussy through a few of her orgasms and she was super wet and tasted wonderful.  I was rock hard and ready so on went the cover and we went mish for a little bit. The she did cowgirl and I almost lost it right there. Looking up and seeing her ride me like that OMG.  Had to take a small break to refocus and not pop so fast. Went for doggie and just couldn't hold back pulled of the cover and finished on that beautiful ass of hers.
Went and got her a towel and then we chatted for a bit till I was ready for round 2. She stroked my cock some and commented how nice it looked. then we did some sideways spooning position and then I finished on her chest. 
we chatted some more as I was spent. She is super down to earth and I was glad I do the 90 mins as I didn't feel rushed at all. 
If you get the chance to see her then I would not think twice. Just do it you will thank me later

Back