Real or AI: Belinda Mae

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
AI is taking over making it's way through to everything we love. It seems that providers are no different as AI is helping scammers create fake providers with fake pictures to get over on clients. Now, even if you don't have a keen you can spot something wrong with certain provider pictures, but when they're backed up a flood of information, like a website, email, TER profile, you begin to second guess yourself. So, I come to the community on Belinda Mae.

9F4iiIZQvjFpkNoHtruvdqRT7Hl_fl.png8VGdeVFHuhvUaVrputHVkdWJdTf_fl.png7EgldQXlj8EKpIHG11wqJUTDoju_fl.png

Above me are the pictures that are being displayed on Belinda's website and Ads. Immediately I'm getting AI generated from these pictures along with the many others that are for public viewing. The pictures look very sharp not to mention somewhat cartoony. You can tell with the sun hitting her skin in all three pictures it really doesn't look right.

They I started go deeper into Belinda. She has a TER that dates back to 2023. I know what TER is and I know how easy it is to fake a review there, so whatever I see there I take it as rumor before anything else.

Then we go to the website. The website is full of these pictures with a lot of them looking straight out of GTA 5.

Now, in my heart I know this is fake I can feel this is fake. What I need to know is that I'm not the only one that sees this, because if I am and this is real then sure I'll feel like a dumbass; thought at least I'd know. I'm going to drop Belinda's Ad along with the website below. If this is fake I pray none of us have fallen to this scam and that we can create something to keep people from it.

MeetBelindaMae.com/
Belinda Mae Slixa Ad
Belinda Mae TER