PAWG Emily Real or Fake Eros Ad

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I happen to be doing my daily rounds on Eros. Looking at all the fresh new faces along with some familiar ones when I come across the very sexy PAWG Emily right there on my screen.

For those who don't know who Emily is, she's a model/content creator who had her five minutes of fame last year after taking a picture Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott. The photo went viral with all the assumptions hanging in the air when in reality Emily just took a picture with a famous football player. Since then, Emily's popularity has obviously skyrocketed, though with this new found fame I thought she'd step away from providing.

Screenshot 2024-02-19 145130.png

I'm trying to figure out if this is real or not. I did do my research. The social media page on the site brings you to her a page, but it isn't Emily's official one. This page seems to be emulating the official page from the bio, to the banner, and even the pinned post. Which is strange to me, because if you have a backup page why not let that be known.

Anyway, this seems legit to me, especially after checking the links associated. If anyone can confirm for me and the forum it would be appreciated. Also, I'd love your opinion on this and her @shiru. Have fun Pervs!

X: @PAWGEmily
X: @PAWGEmily1