Madison Montgomery Willing to Trade

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
Screenshot 2024-06-22 110745.pngI've mentioned Madison Montgomery on more than one occasion. She's the epitome of an elite companion, so mentioning her countless times just shows she's unique among the masses. As unique as Madison is, she always gives her clients ways to experience her in whatever way possible, even through trade.

As we speak, the Cricket World Cup 2024 is being held in the Caribbean. It's something that takes place once every two years and has cricket lovers from all over the world convening in one place to see it. Madison is a lover of the sport, which makes sense for a companion of her status, and is looking for a sponsor to pay for her flights there and back. She was looking to leave as early as the 21st of June, but a sponsor has yet to make himself present. However, there is still time to help Madison out in exchange for a trade, of course.

With the Cricket World Cup being held in the Caribbean, I decided to crunch some numbers on what a flight would cost and if the trade would be worth it. With Madison being located in San Diego (supposedly), flights to the Caribbean will be anywhere between $850 and $1,200. This includes round-trip and layovers but not the extra amenities like bags and seating arrangements. Altogether, it seems as if you'll be paying for 90 minutes of Madison's time if not slightly more, given her minimum rate is $1,500.

This would seem worth it to an admirer of Madison or maybe someone who's ready to give her a gift. Myself, I'd probably want to spend more time with Madison, so 90 minutes wouldn't suffice for me. Madison did say it could be added to a later date you want to see her. It will almost be like a payment plan for the average client.

There's still time to book the flights. Madison couldn't make the games that have already passed, but she still wants to catch the ones being held on the 26th, 27th, and 29th. If you're interested, you can find Madison's email on the EA-List. Have fun, pervs!

@XoXo_Madison_M

Back