Madelyn London

overture

Upgraded
I think I been really quiet on the boards for a bit. I kinda slowed down and started practicing some restraint in this hobby. Still I met with a few girls over the past few months I haven't gotten around to sharing my experiences about. Remember I'm not really one for reviews just heres my take on my experience.
So first up. Most recently I met with Madelyn London for a 2 hour session this week.
I went in expecting it to be an all covered session (which I hate) but I found her so attractive in her ad I didn't care.

Her incall, perhaps the cleanest I've ever been in. (I think ive only done 3 incalls off the top of my head)

Appearance wise she so gorgeous and cute. Ads don't lie. And if you know me, you know she's not exactly my type. There is some type of booty enhancement. It's not like a giant ass but it so nice and firm. Perky even. And her accent is nice on the ears. My first provider from across the pond.

The action (despite covered) was pretty good n fun. She was basically down for any position. No daty tho. The view from Doggy was amazing. I believe they called this a spinner. Perhaps my smallest provider. No bj whatsoever. Not covered or bare. Just uncovered hj. Which is how she had to finish me since I can't pop wearing protection. She sat that cute bum on my chest and gave a great hj till I completed.

Not a clock watcher. Even encouraged me to stay the rest of my time as I was trying to take off and just go to work early. Laid down next to me rubbing and massaging my body. Almost fell asleep on her. Amazing personality.

Would repeat if there was at least bbbj.

Attachments

• 530a4ebb076760a5adaa62dee2525757.jpg
    530a4ebb076760a5adaa62dee2525757.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 11
Back