Lexi Lore Review

bjsand69rfun

Upgraded
So I had my appointment with Lexi Lore and I just have to say it was amazing.
First off hats off to TrystAgency for having amazing communication from the jump off. Booking email answered nearly instantly and things went super smoothly I look forward to working with you guys more in the future (I know you watch the board)
I was a little nervous when knocking on her door but she opened with a smile and looked amazing in her lingerie and stockings. She was a little shy at first but once a few moments passed that went away.
I had booked 90 mins as I wanted to enjoy things. (time flew by I should have done 2 hours)
She is a great kisser and was grinding on my hard dick through my pants. I stood up she helped me out of my pants and attacked my dick with a super sloppy BBBJ and her skills are top tier. I sat back down and she did a little strip tease for me and then went back to worshiping my dick like it would save her life.
She then stood up turned around showing me her ass and sort of teased my dick with her ass. we slipped on the cover and she did this standing reverse cowgirl bounce and I just pulled her down deep and busted. Hearing her moan from that was intense to say the least.
There was no way I was done so she laid back on the bed and I gave her the best tongue lashing I could. Her pussy tasted amazing and her clit was very nice and perfect for sucking and flicking. She is very responsive and verbal when she has an orgasm seeing her shaking was hot. 
We chatted for a bit taking a break and then went back at it. some Missionary, Doggy, and then she sucked me off till I blasted her perky tits. 
The experience was great from start to explosive finish. If she is in your area and you have the chance take it you wont be disappointed
$1500 for the hour...my 90 mins was 2k and well worth it
 https://trystagency.com/models/lexi-lore
She does do anal but its not something I asked for

Back