Jessie Fair Small Discount

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
I've been on a kick for fitness models the last couple of days. Don't know if God is trying to tell me something or if I've discovered a new fetish, but either way, I'm here for it. When you can find lovely fit ladies like Jessie Fair in the hobby, it makes this new fixation all the better, and with the slight discount she's offering, that's icing on the cake.

During the entire month of May, Jessie is offering $50 off all of her services. Yes, it's not the biggest discount, but given the economic climate we're in, $50 is a lot to some. Money that can be used for other essentials or rather another provider to see in the future. Anyway, Jessie offers a variety of packages that make this discount worth all of our time, and they all include GFE.

Jessie has a 90-minute package that's $650 ($600 with discount), a two-hour package is $850 ($800 with discount), and a three-hour package is $1,300 ($1,250 with discount). All of them offer a Nuru massage, sensual domination, rimming, and pegging. Even though none of these are my go-to, I know this will tickle the fancy of some of you pervs out there.

Jessie is located in Virginia, and as you can see, her rates are very affordable. In my opinion, see what Jessie is offering. With her discount, she's more than worth seeing and experiencing what she offers Have fun, Pervs!!

JessieFair.net
@JessieFair_

GHW2uFrWsAE24IS.jpg