Jasmine Salazar Major Discounts

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
In this hobby, when something seems too good to be true, it usually is. Jasmine Salazar is new to me but has been providing for over four years. Her prices are already quite low, and with this major discount she’s offering, they’re almost hitting rock bottom.

For the entire month of May and a little into June, Jasmine is offering discounts on all her major rates, including her hourly rate. She’s offering $300 off her 1, 2, 4, and 6-hour rates, with her hourly rate originally at $500, so you can do the math. She’s also offering $2,000 off her overnight rate, reducing it from $3,000 to $1,000, $3,000 off her FMTY (Fly Me To You) rate, reducing it from $4,000 to $1,000, and finally, $4,000 off her weekend getaway rate, reducing it from $6,000 to $2,000.

Discounts like this aren’t unheard of. Providers sometimes do this for various reasons, often personal. Many do it because summer can be a slow season, and this is the best way to get through the next few months.

Looking at Jasmine, she’s a natural beauty who doesn’t seem like she’d have a hard time finding bookings in the summer. She has a very nice body, perfectly embodying the 'slim thick' figure, while standing at a petite 5'3". She might just be the epitome of perfection, and it’s possible she doesn’t even realize it. Jasmine is a lingerie model, and if the hundreds of pictures of her in lingerie don’t tell you that, I don’t know what will.

These might be the biggest discounts I’ve ever seen, which makes me cautious. It might be the experienced client in me, but with the economy being what it is these days, I don’t take too many chances. Still, these prices are incredibly tempting. I have notice there's no deposit policy on her site. I'd ask about this.

If you have seen Jasmine or plan on seeing her, be sure to drop a review so we know what to expect. Have fun, Pervs!

JasmineSalazar.ch
@JasmineSVIP
[email protected]

FuwvROgX0AArD2t.jpg