Interesting few days for the forum. Many providers are being called out for different levels of scamming. Princess Emily/ Pawg Emily/ Jenna Starr.

Porky

Master member
Upgraded
So theres been a few threads / comments of providers engaging in different levels of scamming. There was Princess Emily who says she's touring NYC but is demanding that every guy who sees her in NYC pay for her flight which doesn't make 1 iota of sense 😂. Never mind the Twitter DM fee of $30 & 200 deposit you have to pay to find that out.
Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 9.54.11 AM.png

Theres Pawg Emily who is allegedly running off with peoples deposits & ghosting them day of meet.

Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 9.56.14 AM.png

Then theres Jenna Star who isnt scamming at all but started posting on this platform to announce a tour & was immediately called out for her reputation as a provider.
Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 9.57.08 AM.png

I wanna repeat what Jenna does isnt scamming. Its just alleged bad service albeit something i have heard from many forums/ reviews. The Emily's response to people asking basic info to me reveal a lack of professionalism to the rank and file dude trying to get his rocks off after providing deposits. Anyway protect your wallets & maybe its a win if you just got your deposit stollen & didnt pay the whole booking fee cause the service was probably gonna be bad anyway.

Its scamming season.