How I would WISH that OF were different

Sexaddict

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
I would really wish that Onlyfans became the thing it originally set out to be - instead it´s nothing but videos hidden behind paywalls.

It sounds so fancy when a lot of OF models states that they're having a "sale". "Buy now and get access to all my videos".
However, the majority of the time, I´ve found that it's only the mid videos that are "free for all to see". You still have to pay for the really good stuff.
The most expensive video that I´ve seen from one of the girls I used to subscribe to was a cool $100 - for a 6 minute video.

The next thing that I find MENTAL beyond anything is that far MOST of the accounts on the platform are being run by OFM agencies, which essentially means that whenever you THINK that you're talking to the actual girl - you are really talking to another man.
Alot of people actually don't know that, just go on instagram to any OF models profile and look at the comments under her posts. These men think that they're talking to her and no one can blame them for that.

The OFM agencies really needs to shut down and the girls needs to reclaim their accounts. We want to talk to the actual model - not some random man.
Are there even girls that are maintaining and controlling their own OF?

These girls knows what men wants, they'll do a MUCH BETTER job than these 'agents' who are answering their messages – the majority of the time they sit in poorer countries, so there are also language barriers to take into account.

Back