Has Sienna West Change for the Better?

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sienna West has been seen on AIA touring as of late and I’ve gotta say this is really out of character for her. If you follow Sienna, you know that her tours always start off with some ranting on social media followed by some music she wants you to listen to and ending with her ping tour dates; all of this wasn’t a factor this time. It’s been complete silence from the big breasted Latina yet her last tour was in Houston just a day ago.

What I’m getting at, is what keeps a lot of clients away is her unpredictability. Some have seen Sienna and have had a great time while a lot more have booked only to meet a drunk, bipolar, or high version of the Latina queen, but it’s been quiet regarding her antics. 

Basically, if Sienna was able to have a quiet normal tour that means maybe it’s time to start booking her regularly again. I know clients who would love to see Sienna, but we’re to scared of what version of her would be on the other side of the door. Hopefully now it’s the Sienna a west we all wanted.

Best way to confirm this is someone ping a recent review of Sienna, so if you’ve seen her a review and let us know what the experience was like.