Gotta be A Rapper for Ms. Londons Time

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Less then three months ago I wrote about Ms. Londons half hour rate. The rate still to this day baffles me, because it was a rate that I mistook for hourly. $1,750 to see London for 30 minutes, I thought this was an outrageous number but seems like I was wrong again.

I don't know if these rates are new, but given how checked on London's social media not to long ago they must be.

Screenshot 2024-03-23 165942.png

These prices are something you'd only see when booking through Lourdes. The hourly price alone isn't something you see very often and I can count on one hand the PS providers who either meet that price or are higher then it. For a PS who hasn't shot professionally in years it these prices seem to be a little extensive, but then I though these prices aren't meant for me or you. These prices are meant for the rappers.

Not specifically rappers, but for the guys who can afford her. The guys who have been paying the prices all along making her rate a price London knows some will pay and unfortunately that isn't us.

I can't really blame those clients. London's body is a work of art that you can tell she put money and sweat into making, so the price only fits the time she put in. Still, that's one hell of a price and I'm sad that I'll never be able to book her. Hopefully one of you can leave out my dream. Have fun Pervs!

99925767_043_e40c.jpg

Back