For OF Clients: Stephanie

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
It's been a while since I've done one of these. So many providers are turning to OnlyFans that you can't throw a dildo into a crowd without hitting one. However, there are some who stand out. Stephanie popped up on my radar for two reasons: she gives off that sexy 90s vibe that I miss so much, and she's supposedly willing to be with clients on camera.

When I say Stephanie gives off that 90s vibe, I mean everything from her curly hair to her voluptuous figure is doing it for me. If you look at her OnlyFans, you'll see she specializes in B/G content and delivers a creampie every single time. From what I've seen of her content, Stephanie really knows how to satisfy her fans, which is a great trait in a provider. Is she worth the $20 subscription? That’s up to each individual to decide, but you can't deny how sexy she is.

Stephanie is doing what many OnlyFans content creators are doing right now. She's letting fans know they have a chance to shoot with her if they subscribe to her OnlyFans and use a keyword to show their interest. This isn’t anything new, and I have yet to see a fan successfully meet an OnlyFans provider this way, but that doesn’t mean some aren’t trying. Personally, I’d rather skip the never-ending and fruitless line and book Stephanie directly.

I found an ad for her on Eros. I’m still confirming if it's her, but I have hopes it will be. There's nothing but a phone number, so it's taking time and raising some red flags, but we’ll see.

Stephanie is based in Florida. Her rates are $200 for 30 minutes, $300 for an hour, $500 for 90 minutes, and $600 for two hours. This seems pretty low for someone offering $20 for a subscription to their OnlyFans, but maybe I’m overthinking it.

If anyone has seen or plans on seeing Stephanie, be sure to drop a review so we know what to expect. Also, here's the phone number on the Eros in case the Ad is gone soon. Have fun, Pervs!

Screenshot 2024-06-02 234729.png

Stephanie Eros Ad
@Stephaniexo888

GCm90TFXEAIgT4P.jpg