For OF Clients: Real Blanco

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
While letting you know who this provider is, we're going to talk about red flags. This provider wasn't on my radar for a reason, but a freind brought her to my attention and though Real Blanco should be known.

Right off the bat, Blanco or whoever this person is behind the X account is running scams. I say this not so much from their providing, though in my opinion if you're scamming in one capacity of your life you most likely will be in the other parts. My friend was scammed by "Blanco" through her Facetime shows she offers on her social media. He sent the money to Blanco only to have them say they never got it even though there are repciets. They debilitated back and forth with Blanco pretty much ghosting him. He got his money back after forcibly refunding it on CashApp, though I rather this not happen to any of us.

About those red flags I was talking about. The biggest red flag on the social media account, is the Onlyfans account not existing after you click it. My experience, if you have an OF account that has a link and doesn't exist anymore, it was shutdown for a reason. Second red flag, when he sent the 30 dollars through CashApp the account name didn't even read like a woman was behind it.

I have no idea who's behind this X account whether it's this woman, her boyfriend, or a hacker, but I'd advise everyone to tread lightly if booking. Below you'll find the name they used on the CashApp and the woman on the X account. To fall for this is pretty amature, but newbies have to learn somehow.

Back