For OF Clients: Munro B

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
Munro B for some reason has been under my radar. This is a woman who very much is a provider yet has not been seen all to much. I guess this has something to do with her being a full-time content creator.

All though Murno is a provider, it's obvious content creating comes first. She does B/G, B/G/G, B/B/G and just about anything else your mind can think of. Her own scenes and collaborated scenes are really well done to the point that they can pass as professional studio scenes. Which makes me think she will be working with big studious sooner rather then later.

She's a 27 year old chocolate beauty who I believe is need in the bigger companies. She has a very nice slender frame that only a natural beauty like herself can have. Something that is also need with bigger companies. If interested in Murno then you'll have to email her for rates and where she's based. She travels often for touring and industry events. Although, she will be in North Florida offering solos and duos with her friend Monica Raye. Both would be a treat.

If you happen to book Munro be sure to drop a review so we know what to expect. Have fun, Pervs!

@ThatBitchBon
[email protected]

GM7vh_1XUAEcrKU.jpg

Back