For OF Clients: Chloe Winters

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Upgraded
Chloe Winters could easily be classified as an elite companion, but given she focuses heavily on her content career, OnlyFans provider seems more appropriate. Although a provider of her status looks as if she can juggle both careers with ease.

Chloe is a 23-year-old content creator. She doesn't keep up with any of her social media other than Instagram. Chloe's X (formerly Twitter) is used for nothing more than to post her tour dates and maybe her OnlyFans here and there. It's hard to gauge just what kind of sessions you can expect with there being only one review of Chloe, and I can't see it myself. To subscribe to Chloe's OnlyFans is $15, where she offers B/G, solo, and fetish content. I don't know if that's worth the $15, but at least you'd know what Chloe's experience will be like.

I see Chloe could easily be an elite companion because her entire demeanor tells us. Not to mention, she has an hourglass frame you usually see on your favorite cartoon character and an ass you can tell is an inch away from PAWG.

From what I can tell, Chloe is based in California, but don't quote me on it. Right now, she just finished her tour in New York and is on her way to Boston from June 20th through the 22nd. If you visit Chloe's website, you'll see her rates are $800 for an hour, $1,200 for 90 minutes, and $1,400 for two hours. Best rates you'll see from any PS provider if you ask me.

If you have or plan on seeing Chloe, be sure to drop a review so we know what to expect.

@MsChloeWinters
@MissChloeWinters
ChloeWinters.com

GJFAUH8bgAAONet.jpg